Front End Software Development Engineer
Our ideal candidate will be a quick learner and able to work independently. You should be an excellent coder and have extensive experience in building modern SPA frontends.
There are many reasons to join us, but here are just a few:
- At ennabl, we insist on the highest standards of code quality, we use only modern programming languages and libraries (no legacy code!) and we have a ton of interesting engineering problems to solve!
- Every employee is an OWNER and is offered company equity;
- Fully remote work - want to work from a cottage by the sea? Go for it!
- All employees receive best-in-class equipment (latest MacBook Pro, Apple keyboard/mouse/trackpad, etc.) - we ensure that our engineers are not hindered by outdated hardware;
- "No Meetings Wednesday" - All employees are guaranteed at least one day with no distractions with formal meetings - your time to code, code, code!
- Regular lunch & learn sessions - great opportunity to share your knowledge or learn something new
- Learning days - we believe that as an engineer part of your job is to always look around and learn new technology, new trends in software development, etc. So we periodically run learning days when at least 4 hours of your time is dedicated to learn new stuff, you choose any topic/technology you're interested in and just learn&experiment!
We use a variety of modern tools for our frontend application, including:
React JS, Typescript, NodeJS, GraphQL, Jest, Material UI, AWS Amplify.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent coding skills and understanding of CS fundamentals
- Experience with unit-testing
- Experience with Node.js and the NPM package ecosystem
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in english (both writing and verbal)
- Most important: ability to learn new technologies in short period of time
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience building data-driven web applications
- Portfolio of previous projects
- Familiar emerging trends in desktop, web, and mobile app development
- Experience with deployments, dev ops, and / or AWS